Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hello world.. again.

I haven't been able to post in quite a while. A couple of years, in fact. Been busy with work, got married, took a break to spend some exclusive time with my husband and study, and am now fairly lost under applications!

But that doesn't mean I've stopped designing. Kept a couple of projects going, just to ensure that I remain occupied. Here's one I recently finished. Unfortunately I took more time than I anticipated on this, owing to work, life and a computer motherboard breakdown. Set me back by a long time, and then some more.

Drishti Public Relations is a company based out of Goa, India. "Drishti" is a sanskrit word that means focused vision. In Yoga, Drishti is a way of advancing concentration, and concentrating intention. The logo draws inspiration from the light of a candle, that allows our eyes to see in the dark, and the typographic style that is dominant in traditionally written sanskrit. 


Leave a comment telling me what you feel about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment