Monday, July 11, 2011

Work @ the workplace!

Since most of my free time goes up in doing posters and the rest of it at work (where I'm not really doing posters), I thought it would  be nice if I could put up some other work that I've done for different clients for my office, Fryed. Here's some stuff that's been published by our clients:


The above two, are digital illustrations of Coorg that I did about 3 months ago for Vivanta by Taj, Coorg. They were used in standees during an exhibition at Vivanta itself. For the first illustration, I was asked to recreate a stylized version of a view from one of the rooms; a reference picture was mailed across to me to be used. The second illustration is that of coffee beans, because Coorg is famous for it's coffee. 





Some in-store and window display work for the season campaign for travel safety for children for mom&me, mahindra, for Fryed. We thought we would start with a pop-art crash theme, and then went on to making it a little more hard-hitting, because safety turing transit, at the end of the day, is a very important factor for parents to keep in mind- especially with the number of road accidents per year increasing with every passing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment